Monday 2 January 2012

48 days till BHM

was in the gym for just over an hour today. let me just consult my book so i can tell you all what i did!

using my new magazine women's running (jan 2012) - thanks abel, i did the injury prevention workout on p86-89 - 10mins.

then treadmill
  • 2mins @ 5
  • 2mins @ 5.5
  • 3mins @ 8.5
  • 2mins @ 6
  • 2mins @ 8.5
  • 4mins @ 6
    • 1.65km, 15mins
didnt do more as muscles felt abit stiff/sore so didnt want to risk pulling something.

then flicked through the magazine and did a selection of the other workouts -
  • legs, bum and fun (mainly me sprawled over one of the huge squidgy balls doing leg raises - good for firming your bum)
  • embrace the trails - again, mainly me wobbling on a stability disc
  • & then various weights/stretches/medicine ball and huge squidgy ball bounced against the wall (killer on the arms)
x-trainer - 5mins @7
sit down bike - 5mins @3

then shower and home.
again felt great.

when i got home i cleared my gardens - front and back, did 2 loads of washing & all my ironing.

i'm running 13miles in just under 7weeks
luckily i'm still feeling confident!

No comments: