Tuesday 10 January 2012

40 days till the BHM

what a lovely day.
7.38mile cycle to and from our city centre No Limits drop-in to the Bitterne Park Health & Wellbeing drop-in. On the way back to city i went along the new boardwalk by the water and railway line. was just great.

http://gb.mapometer.com/cycling/route_1691300.html

then this evening - just got back from a run. and don't panic - i was totally decked out in be safe be seen running gear.
  1. trainers - had reflective bits on them
  2. running tights & top both have refelective bits
  3. flourescent yellow gloves with refelective bits
  4. my handy bum bag for my keys/phone and tissues - reflective bits, flourescent with built in red light
set my timer on my phone for 32mins - physio lauren doesnt want me to get all over excited and run too much.
this way, once the timer pings, i'm walking home.

2.24miles, 30mins - round the old town in Southampton then did stretches on my balcony for a few mins. shower. feel fab.

knee fine but is abit throbbing. will ice it with my handy bag of frozen vegatables - only 69p from lidls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should tell other elite athletes about the cheapness of those ice pack frozen veggies.... They are probably wasting millions on high tech medical strategies....
Caryl x