Wednesday 4 January 2012

46 days to the BHM

and the physio she say "yes"!

great news blog readers of mine, i'm allowed to gradually increase my running to up to 20minutes. hoorah. plus i've been given some more exercises to do - apparently my calves are doing too much work because my bum isnt doing enough, and my next appoitment is the 20th jan.
so all good news.

lauren did deep massage my calves today (btw - thats the back of my legs not ermintrude and daisy) & OMG it really really hurt. apparently lauren can tell that i'm now an elite athlete and, well - you all know the saying... no pain no gain...

i'll be at the gym tomorrow @ 8.15am. will of course be showing off my new exercise journal to K.
i think she'll be impressed.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I REALLY WAS!!!

Mrs eyers said...

Your bum isn't doing enough work?!? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha