Saturday 21 January 2017

Runuary day 21 - Parkrun.

What s great day. Training at work today so arrived at 35 the Ave by 8:15am so I could set up then go do Parkrun.

33.11
Very pleased with that as I paused for just under a minute at 4k to hug Claire and have a mini catch up. Meant I was then able to finish the run with marathon buddy Sam :)

A bit of chit chat then back to work for tea, toast and a complete change of clothes.

I also spent 90mins this afternoon at Awaaz fm on the Danny and Sunny show talking all things No Limits. Had a lovely time. Maybe I should do more radio. Perhaps a podcast? If I do I'll start out small as talking for just five minutes non stop is exhausting.

Early night as marshaling the cc6 tomorrow morning - being picked us at Jenny's by Suzanne at 7:30am!

No comments: