Monday 2 January 2017

A gentle 22mins round the block

I nearly didn't go out this morning. It was 10ish, I wanted my bfast and told myself I could easily run after I'd eaten. Then I read a post in the Runcamp 365 Facebook page and realised I just needed to put my PE kit on and go run.

I'm doing Runuary where I hope to run every day - at least a mile or 15mins. I easily managed 22.04mins but then decided I really was hungry so best head home for breakfast.

I also started a training plan for January but still not sure if I'm run leading the LRR A group beginners on a Thursday eve. Can't fill out my plan until I know what I'm doing :)

Paid my LRR annual subs.
Need to join SRS
Paid my January Hurtbox subs
Need to finish my tri club welcome letter.
Watched alot of TV - Wisconsin Badgers won their bowl game.
I ate alot off food.

A great 'day before its time to go back to work day' x

No comments: