Sunday 15 January 2017

Day 15 - Stubbington 10k in the rain.

What a fabulous morning. Saw so many running chums and did a sub 70minute 10k for the first time in years :)

My watch 67.02
Chip time 66.59

I did 5k in about 33.20. I'd be happy with both my 5k times if I'd got either of them at Parkrun!

I'm still not a natural runner and yes I love it but also I'd much prefer to be having a lie in as opposed to running in the cold and wet.

Relieved to have brought a complete set of dry clothes to change into. Tea, biscuits and a cheese roll. Just what I needed while talking about the race with running buddies.

The rest of the day though, didn't really do much. As I get stronger, fitter, I'm rather hoping my recovery from an event won't take the entire day!!!

I'm now watching the NFC Divisional Round - Packers at Cowboys. Soooooooooooooooooo stressful xx

No comments: