Sunday 8 January 2017

Day 8 - CC6 at Badgers Farm - 5 miles of mud and hills in the fog.

Of course it would have been better if it wasn't so foggy as the views I'm sure would have been awesome!

I felt great but o couldn't go any faster. I wasn't tired. I wasn't injured. I just didn't have any higher gears. I wonder when I'll get my higher gears?  I reckon the issue is my running fitness and carrying to much weight.

13 weeks to Brighton.
Let's see if I can get rid of at least a stone.

Solent Running Sisters helping to.marshal so lovely to see various chums on route. Ended up running with Sally from Hardley. She was 78th, I was 79th.

Quite tired though. I should have done some stretches / had a nap.
Such a fantastic way to spend a Sunday morning :)

Collected XX from stables / stayed for supper.

Now watching / listening to the Giants / Packers, wildcard round game at Lambeau. 6-7 just before the end of the first half. This could end up being a very stressful game!

No comments: