Thursday 27 September 2018

Fat club week one - done. -2lbs :)

One week in the bag for fat club.
My syns went from 100.5 to sub 30 for both today and yesterday so slowly sorting out my diet and meal plans. 

Jenny asked how much does Lizzie want it when talking about me finally sticking to a training plan. Well I want to be sub six at the PCM in three months time. So approx 11 weeks. 2lbs a week will be my magic lose 20lbs - be 20mins quicker over a marathon. And I want that. Badly.

Week four of training plan gong well. 41 min run after Pilates and Express HIIT at Mayflower gym this afternoon 🙂
While this morning I had a tidy up in the bedroom and did careful folding of all clothes in my chest of draws. I'm wondering if I have a few to many tshirts!!!

I'm feeling so positive at the moment. Excited for the rest of 2018 as I move into 2019 "The year of everything I do will be followed by #itsmy50th 🤗"

No comments: