Thursday 6 September 2018

Day 4 week 1 PCM :)

Omg - soooo hungover. Out partying last night at the Drag Night 'How's Your Head?' at Surburbia (used to be Lennon's)
Way to much vodka.
Had a fab dance and the Drag Queens were great fun. Hoorah for Michael and exciting post Breakout plans :)

This morning though.
Five hours sleep really isn't enough.
But knew I had to get out. All I needed to do was 45mins run/walk. 
Did 48.25.
Really pleased!! As tri club buddies Suzanne and Jenny always say... Got a do the C word. Obvs I was rather bemused as to what that could mean at first as its a word I'm not that familiar with!!!
Consistency. The word is consistency.
Week one - so far so good. Only just started but def moving in the right direction.

Now I just want to fall asleep. May need to set my alarm incase I sleep through Portslade, Hove and end up at the end of the line - Brighton!!


No comments: