Friday 28 October 2011

2 days to the GSR

oh boy... no turning back now... getting really quite excited.
got my lift sorted, got my number, got my timing chip, knee doesnt hurt, have started to carb load, been to the gym and have done lots of gentle stretching.

in fact i'm feeling pretty darn tip-toppertie...

will check the weather tomorrow and decide my outfit. i'm not thinking of the running tights... have chosen my socks, pants and which sports bra i'll be wearing. i'm leaning towards my fav black/red top although mabes i should wear my bright orange top that i wore when cycling in mpls?


this is me in mpls down by the missisippi (oh ffs - how is this river spelt?)
anyways - check out the top - its bright, my lovely chums can spot me in the crowd (24,000 of us), but what if its cold?
oh i can't decide.
will take both with me to hamble, plus my long sleeve one and choose a winner sunday morning.

this is all sooooooo exciting!
oh and fyi - i'm up to £383.76 in sponsorship. how fab is that.
but more would be wonderful... xx

http://www.everyclick.com/lizcarter

No comments: