Tuesday 11 October 2011

19 days till the GSR

still nursing my sports injury! (sorry, can't help myself - me with a sports injury - how hilarious is that?!)
am doing ice and elevation while watching telly, drinking tea and snacking - to be honest i'm rather liking this phase of my training...

i've decided to ease back into OF&H tomorrow evening after work:- will go to the gym and do treadmill walking, stretches and some weights. then i'm thinking probs gym thursday morning with muts, mabes friday and sometime over the w/e.
i do need to decide when to try running - i'm thinking not till sunday at the very earliest and even then maybe only round the parks. i have def learnt my lesson.
  • will NOT be over doing it again.
  • plus its just too close to the GSR to pick up another injury.

http://www.everyclick.com/lizcarter

No comments: