Tuesday 29 July 2014

Njjewt update plus half ironman update and fundraising page.

Right, two days left of njjewt and I'm absolutely delighted to be able to update you all that it's been and continues to be a total success. I have in the last 29 days had zero crisps and chocolate, one bite of a cake after the RR10 marwell zoo run and half a bag of jelly tots bought while on our 36mile bike ride in Weymouth checking out the bike course.

We got lost.

My training? Has that been as successful I hear you all ask...

Well, since my last post I've done:-

Swimming: 1800m + 2050m
Stationary bike: 60mins + 50mins + 20mins
Regular cycling: 10.12miles + 29.32miles + whatever I cycled today and yesterday (approx 8 miles)
Running: 1:30 8km ish
Boxing: one session

So I've def done some training but I certainly need to keep going to everything as the half ironman is now less than 7 weeks away.

I've also decided on which charity I'll be fundraising for...

I've gone for Breakout Youth - a charity that has been dear to my heart for over 21 years.

www.everyclick.com/halfanironman

Check out the photo - me at Breakout's first Pride in 1993 :)

No comments: