Tuesday 15 July 2014

Njj day 15 - am at the half way point

And I'm still doing fine. In fact my luncheon meal deal from the coop today was a salad, pineapple chunks and an apple juice, instead of my usual which was becoming a bit of a habit. The chicken, stuffing and red onion sandwich, ready salted walkers crisps and a smoothie.

Decided not to lake swim this morning as still a bit tired. I did though hop on my stationary bike for 10mins.

Went to boxing this evening - so glad to be back. Sweat dripping off me - could feel it dribbling down my legs. Great workout. Then did 17mins on the stationary bike when I got home.

I also updated my everyclick fundraising page on my work's everyclick webpage. Finally got all of this years events listed.

Blimey I've been a busy girl!!!

Www.everyclick.com/tri-ing4nolimits

No comments: