Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day 1 of No Junk July - njj

Some background...

I need to lose at least a stone mabes even one and a half but I am failing miserably in my quest to shed the lbs. I have come to the conclusion it's because of all the chocolates, cakes, crisps and sweets I eat. And anyone, and I mean anyone who knows me will be nodding their heads while saying "yep".

So I've decided to take the njj challenge and not eat any chocolates, cakes, crisps or sweets all month.

Day 1 = success.

Hoorah.

Oh and training update...
Eastleigh  open water tri done.
Tri club Monday - lots of sculling.
This morning - cycled to Eastleigh lakeside and swam 4 laps of approx 300m each

Lap 1 - 8.27.49
Lap 2 - 8.17.03
Lap 3 - 8.15.44
Lap 4 - 8.16.57
Total = 33.16.53

And NO defaulting to breast stroke!!!!!!!!!

Yay me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you indeed xx

Tamsyn said...

Fab! I failed at my #TWIET today, because I forgot to tweet... but I did not forget to eat. There was a buffet at work for lunch... and free cupcakes for something else... and I got trapped in my office - thank God there were only bits of fruit there. I need to join you on njj. Can it be a hashtag 'cos then I'll feel like we're hip young things? #NJJ - so much better :-)