Thursday 3 July 2014

njj update day 3

Today's food intake has consisted of...

Bfast - huge bowl of chopped grapes, strawberries, bananas, little pot of mixed fruit, some museli, some fruits of the forest yoghurt and water. Then toast and marmite.

Work - went to lidls and got French stick, cheese, dried fruit and a yoghurt which I ate at work with sine fareshare plum tomoatoes.

Plenty of water and cups of tea.

Shared buffet supper - volunteer reflection eve at work. Although cakes, biscuits and crisps were on the table, none of them passed my lips.

Am now sprawled on my arm chair feeling rather smug and pleased with myself. It has only been three days but in that time usually I'd of probably had 2-3 packets of crisps, maybe 2 twixes, there was cake at work and biscuits so I would have eaten those for sure.

Also I'm planning better and taking the time to prepare something to eat and not just reach for a mars bar.

Lets hope tomorrow is equally successful. I may even include pics of my food xx

Oh and training update - nothing. I had laid out my running gear so I could go for a run when I got back from work, but that ended up being 9.15ish pm so didn't really fancy it then. Maybe I'll actually do some exercise tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mrs E said...

Loving reading about what you are eating Lizzie (tho lunch sounded a bit boring) keep up the hard work... Hurrah for njj