Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day 3 of 182

Tuesday evenings is Zumba!!

www.zumbainhampshire.com

My class is at Taunton's (local college here in Southampon), 7-8pm. I  go with Katherine & Maisie & it is an absolute hoot.

I havn't really got a clue what I'm doing (Katherine & Maisie look as if they have more of an idea) but it's hysterical fun and an amazing work out. Plus it's getting easier which has got to be a good thing.

Our instructor is Beth - she's blinking awesome and has enough energy to light a small city.

Apart from that, i've done abit of cycling & quite alot of sitting today. Oh and then after Zumba I ate pizza, a fat free yoghurt and some of Pete's Easter egg (yum)

1 comment:

dcp said...

Mmmm fat free yoghurt yes, pizza and easter egg no! [she writes glass of wine in hand!] Mmmm