Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 25 of 182

so... i certainly have loose weight about me - i can feel it jumbling and flomping about my frame. however, i actually want to / need to lose weight.
thanks "correct use of the english language" chums for pointing out my rather loose use of lose.

now. back to operation f&h.

  • cycled - 3.6miles
    • at the bargate today they were doing free bike services - my bike is fine apart from the fact its filthy.i can't change gear cogs because i have so much grot clagging up the mechanism it's like i've poured cement in there. ooops. and eeeek.
  • gym - did session one on my own -
    • bloody hell - 45mins, dripping with sweat (nice) but i did it and i feel pretty darn good.

my training plan - session one. 
(can't quite remember how to do the last 2 stretches...)

No comments: