Wednesday 4 April 2012

day 29 of 75 - 1st running school session

okay...
i'm definately back.
  • i've had my 1st lesson at the running school - got 5 more to go and i feel fabulous. did lots of running - in bursts of 20-30seconds.
  • apparently i use my calves loads so need to start using pretty much every other muscle in my body. this 1st lesson concentrated on making sure i kicked my heels up more. quite knackering. but by the end i was def kicking up heels more. you could tell i was lighter on my feet by the end of the session, couldnt hear my feet slapping / thumping down on the treadmill so much.
  • dripping with sweat.
  • great workout.
lesson #2 is next wednesday. i've got some h/w to do - a couple of outside runs for 15mins and to focus on making sure i kick up my heals.

and my knee is fine.

hoorah!!!

No comments: