Wednesday 11 April 2012

day 36 of 75 - running school lesson #2

2nd running school lesson.
omg.
thought i was going to throw up. felt like i was in boot camp, or training to be a navy seal or that scene in band of brothers when ross lets the new recruits eat spagetti then makes them run up the hill - they're all puking. i felt like that. really did think i was going to die! should have probs done some h/w last week and mabes gone for a few runs...
will def be doing some running this week.

so i'm kicking my heels up better so i'm not falling so far forward i'm slowing myself down. instead i'm now propelling myself forward cos i'm running - ok i'm not going to be able to explain this right. instead of falling over while i run i'm now using gravity to propell me forward. paul (teacher) made it sound obvious, i however just sound like a blathering idiot.

and then he started working on my arms. right angles and pumping. feel really wierd. but def helped my running.

lesson #3 is next monday.
am on 1st name terms with the running shop (sweatshop) staff. looking more +ve for the denbies 10mile in 39 days. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

No comments: