Sunday 29 April 2012

21 days and i'm running 10miles!

the end of "the best a/l week ever" - wonderful w/e in Hove & Brighton.
OF&H doing okay...

Bernie looked through my food diary and pointed out where i could have lost some lbs if i hadn't of blah blah blah... fair enough. I'll go back to a pint of diet coke with a shot of vodka as my tipple of choice.

food wise this w/e has been okay with lots of top tips from Bernie - so feeling quite positive for Thursday weigh in this week - It'll be interesting to see how i do.

we went to the gym Saturday afternoon - great workout - wasn't sick but was absolutely knackered.

and now it's Sunday and it's back to work tomorrow. 
I've cooked extra tea so i have left overs for lunch and after my evening mtg tomorrow I'll cook up a big tune/pasta bake so I've got lunches for a few more days. 

I'm going to give fat club a solid 6 months.

No comments: