Thursday 26 April 2012

24 days to the debies 10mile (and lost 1lb @ fat club)

what a day!
  • Running school this morning -and guess what... I'm getting fitter!
  • M&S for a bra fitting - OMG - Rita is a goddess - my new bra is sooooooooooooo comfy
  • John Lewis - bought a kindle touch & case for it with integrated light
  • full body massage - lovely
  • home & played on my kindle
  • fat club - lost a 1lb
  • home - done all my ironing
and now??
yet more wall to wall NFL - the draft is nearly here and I'm very excited!

today's food diary...

breakfast - usual cereal, chopped fruit, yogurt and skimmed milk plus cup of tea.
loads of water
lunch - grilled chicken and salad - rocket, mange touts, cucumber, peppers, spring onions then yogurt
didn't have an afternoon snack
supper - lemon chicken stir fry - with spring onions, mange touts and mushrooms with rice
second supper - ate rest of the lemon chicken.

No comments: