Thursday 3 May 2012

Slimmer of the Week runs 10miles in 17 days time - eeeek!

well... I've failed to update my blog since last week and I've also failed to write up my food diary but you know what - not a problem because you're now reading the blog of the Upper Shirley Southampton 7.30pm Thursday night's slimming world's SLIMMER OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There is now 4.5lbs less of me than there was 7 days ago. Not bad!

what's my secret?
well...

spending the w/e with a slimming world guru certainly helped and not drinking any alcohol plus i went to the gym and i've cycled abit too.
  • so hoorah and congratulations to me - SOTW.

got running school tomorrow - only been to the gym once since my last lesson and I haven't had a chance to run outside - this week has been quite busy... back to work after "the best A/L week ever" has been rather OH MY GOOD GOD. I'm really rather tired. but I'm feeling jolly chuffed with myself and I'm hoping that even though I'm at the pub tomorrow, a tea party Sat and up to sister's Sun/Mon, that I'll still lose a lb.

oh and i really must go for a few runs before Sunday 20th May.

No comments: