Thursday 8 December 2011

my love of selection boxes will undo all of my of&h good work...

i may need half a dozen "phone a friend" numbers on my mobile to talk me back from selection boxes this christmas.

let me explain why...

after work mrs.r organized tree decorating and brought in mulled wine, mince pies and we also had 4 selection boxes - celebrations and mini heros. omg. both selection boxes contain chocs to die for so as you can imagine i was very happy and must have munched my way through 10 maybe 12 little chocs. i was though boasting about how yesterday i hadn't had one choc so didn't feel too bad about having a couple (12) today.

well...
mrs.e did point out that the reason i hadn't eat any chocs yesterday was because i'd eaten most of the box the day before.
hmmmmm.
i couldnt really argue with her as i had consumed a fair few... 5 maybe 6...

i need help!
(but of course i will be all grumpy and bad tempered with anyone who does try to talk me back from the chocs).

sigh...one of these days i'll start acting like the grown up i am...

1 comment:

Healthy said...

Lol
Well, at least you know what to do to work off the calories
Have fun doing that