Friday 9 December 2011

just done a mini run. very happy

went to the gym this morning for my 1st clinical trial of my knee...

did my usual stretches, exercises and weights then headed off to the treadmill for the 1st time in 4 weeks.

before i started i did a few more stretches then i clipped myself on and pressed "go"
  • 6mins of walking/warm up - pace of about 5/5.5
  • then i did 8.5mins of running for a minute - pace of about 8/8.5 then walking for 30secs - pace about 5.5
  • at about 14mins felt a wierd twinge on my right knee but not where it usually is. this one was the other side of the knee cap, inner side.
  • decided not to risk any further injury so pressed "cool down"
  • total time = 16.5mins
  • total distance = 1.7km
stretched and did more knee exercises then came home.
about to have a shower and then it's off to work.

1 comment:

Healthy said...

Glad that you were able to get all of that done before work.