Wednesday 31 October 2018

Not listening to the chimp

Needless to say I'm very good at listening to my chimp when she says stop, walk, don't go for a run, go buy chocolate etc. 

I didn't run or do circuits yesterday as I got Lou's two tickets for Bohemian Rhapsody at the Showcase cinema as she wasn't very well. So I owed my PCM training plan a 40min hard run incorporating hills. 

No LRR training for me as decided to go for a run as soon as I got home. What a fab run. Ignored chimp when she was telling me to stop.

Three loops - Tudor house to bottom of town, run round the walls and through west gate, run bottom of town then up through blue anchor lane by Tudor house, run bottom of town then along the walls to the cut through from pub to quays. And repeat two more times. I just kept going and 39 mins just went. Really happy.

Let's see if I make it out tomorrow at all - lunchtime or evening :)

No comments: