Saturday 6 October 2018

Throwing a dinner party in week 3 of fat club :)

Eating and drinking with friends has got to be one of my favourite things to do. This evening the coven are coming over for a dinner party and I'm so looking forward to it!

Knowing there would be lots of food and drink I was thinking of going for a run today but the weather is fowl and my PCM training plan does say rest day so I've decided to rest. NB I was going to run because on Thursday I didn't run even though TP said run. But, from what I've read and talking to friends and coaches if you miss a run don't try and make it up just move on to the next day. 

Cycling with Jenny and running with Pam tomorrow so I'm hoping they will help offset this evening as well as getting me back on track with my PCM TP

Just made the jelly - 28syns for the entire bowl. I'll probably have a couple of scoops so I'm thinking mabes 4-5syns tops. Hoorah. Fat club dinner party here we come xx


No comments: