Thursday 2 March 2017

Hurtbox session - forget my bike shoes!

Ooops, forget to bring my cycling shoes so did the session in my vans. Hilarious. And blimey, talked about noticing the huge difference between being clipped in and not being clipped in. Bonkers huge. I may well wear my bike trainers alot more now...

There was some stopping but it was a tough session. Six times six min block of 90-95% with barely a minute of slight recovery.

The joy of finishing though is all the more sweeter when it's a tough session :)

Then home to make a delicious turkey mince lasagne with some of the sour cream lake we currently have at work.

Plus it's Friday tomorrow - Ally's leaving drinks then another HB session then a quick shower before checking out The Hill for a couple of hours of dancing :)

No comments: