Sunday 31 July 2016

Ellingham, Hurtbox, Jason Bourne :)

What an amazing weekend

Friday 29/7 - finally got round to tackling about three years worth of filing then Timmie's for a cuppa - gorgeous garden thenoff to the Swan Inn in Lyndhurst with Rose for dinner.

Saturday 3/7 - up at stupid o'clock as Charlotte collecting me at 6:30am to go swim at Ellingham. What a beautiful lake. So clear. 1.2k loop which after cutting a few corners I reckon I swam mabes 1km in 35mins.

Coach Peter and Steve M were both at the lake. So wonderful to see them both. Katherine and Suzanne headed off after tea and a catch up. Speed boat spectator while Charlotte water skied then I did the 2.5km loop of the lake - 18min run.

Brunch at Metricks Guildhall, Tobie joined us. Best club sandwich in Southampton!!!
I had to have a snooze before XX arrived for Saturday evening's an audience with the Southampton Gay Men's Chorus at City College. Great fun :)

Sunday 31/7, again up bonkers o'clock to cycle 10k to Lakeside to meet up with Hurtbox buddies for a social ride at 8am. Ant, James, Roelie, Suzanne, Martin, Steve, Gary, Sarah, Lindsey and Jenny. I did the 47km route so we had longer at Costa in Bishop Waltham for tea and cake!

Suzanne, Jenny and I then did a cheeky 2.5k run at Lakeside 18mins. Utterly shattered, absolutely beautiful ride, blue skies. Amazing views. Wonderful company.

Then cycled home 10k.
Tired.
Vegged.

This eve off to Harbour Lights where Vik and I saw Jason Borne and had pre and post film drinks.

Flat is an absolute tip. All this exercise means I'm way to shattered to be bothered about cleaning. Eeeeeeeeep.

Aah well.
Such a super weekend x

No comments: