Thursday 30 April 2015

Recovering nicely

And we're at Thursday morning...
My calves are still abit sore and the top of my left foot is abit painful and my ankles are a tad tender, but that pretty much it :)

I reckon the top of my foot is sore because my trainers were too tightly tied. Aaah well.

I swam for thirty mins Monday at tri club but stopped when my right foot started to cramp.

I managed about 45mins of leg work at Runcamp before I felt a slight twinge at the back of my left knee.

Bike guy returned my bike Tuesday evening so I've done lovely fast commuter cycling.

I am though really really hungry and still quite tired. I'm also totally still buzzing from the London marathon,  wearing my medal whenever I can, decked out in my new London marathon jacket bought at the expo :)

Wahoooooooo xxxxx

No comments: