Sunday 19 April 2015

Eeeeeeeeeeep - one week to go!!!!

A tale of two days...
Saturday, lovely morning - decided to do parkrun instead of swimming. Met chums, lovely run, route D, felt great, good pace, bit of a sprint right at the end - official time 34.04

Sunday, again lovely day, did quite alot of cycling to chums, around Hampshire, beautiful countryside, picnicking and feeling fabulous.

And then I had a moment of eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

Today, Sunday, I cycled approximately 25 maybe 26 miles - my bike computer is busted hence approximation.

I'm running the distance I cycled today next Sunday in London. I was quite tired after cycling. How on earth am I gonna run it!!!??????

*hyperventilates into paper bag*

Hence why I'm now even more happy with my race strategy of... It's a 26.2 mile sightseeing jaunt round London with 37,000 other tourists while being cheered on by 700,000+ spectators :)

Seven sleeps to go x

www.everyclick.com/marathonliz

No comments: