Tuesday 7 April 2015

I'm at T minus 19 days!

Ran this evening, paused after 2k to call an ambulance for a chap in his 50s who'd taken a tumble, hurt his knee and couldn't get up. Did lots of stretches while waited the just under 20mins for the paramedics to arrive. So many people stopped to see if they could help. Lots of good samaritans here in sunny southampton :)

5.5miles, 74mins.
Want to try and get out most days now for the next couple of weeks.

Hmmmmm... Well I'm not as fit as I wanted to be and def not as slim and obviously I've had more than the mini creme egg that's in the photo to eat this easter! But having said all that, I am really enjoying being a runner and I know that I will be alot fitter and slimmer for the twin cities marathon in about 5 months time :)

So basically, things really can only get better.

www.everyclick.com/marathonliz

No comments: