Tuesday 21 April 2015

Taper time

Due to bike malfunction I didn't go to runcamp this evening which means my tapering is going great :)

Will run tomorrow though and swim Saturday but that's it.

Instead I drank red wine and ate malteasers with K&S who will be up in London and fingers crossed I'll see them at mile 3,8,17 and then horse guards parade under L for lizzie.

I'm number 8510.

Attached is a pic of my bike - and gang it could have been alot worse as I wasn't going at speed when it broke so I didn't fall off, I'm not injured and I can still run the London marathon on Sunday. Plus bike guy tobie will fix it so it's as good as new, which is fab cos I'll need the bike for the May day tri plus the cycling holiday to the Netherlands with tri buddies Katherine and Suzanne.

No comments: