Friday 1 May 2015

Still recovering. So tired!

Apparently running a marathon uses up about 2500 calories so it's hardly surprising I am so hungry. Plus my body has been through a major trauma so is having to do alot of healing hence suddenly feeling so tired, especially these last few days.

I'm still on cloud nine about my achieverment.

My medal is pride of place (alongside my other medal for this year - the Winchester duathlon) and I'm loving my marathon adidas trackie (remember I got a tad carried away at the Expo last Friday)

Left foot still sore due to laces being too tight but didn't get any blisters so I can't really complain too much. And that's about it really for any residual soreness. Hoorah and phew.

Winchester Mayday tri on Monday then we're off to the Netherlands on Wednesday evening for our cycling holiday. Should be brilliant fun. Must go to Decathlon and get some more inner tubes and the Library for a selection of  guide books. Ooh and Marks for some Euros and must get insurance sorted. Eeeeeeeeeeep, still got quite a few bits and bobs to sort out.

It's also the NFL Draft so plenty to watch over the weekend. 2015 is shaping up to being one toptastic year :)

No comments: