Wednesday 1 April 2015

First and last long run done.

16miles in four hours. Lizzie marathon plodder Carter isn't going to be winning any races in the foreseeable future!!  In fact I'm rather hoping I'll make it to the Mall within seven hours so I can say I did the whole race on closed roads :)

I'm now risking injury cos running so slowly (eeek) so will now just do 10milers then 8milers till the marathon.

Also I need to figure out what to eat. After four hours I just wanted to get home and have supper, plus it started to spit and my legs hurt. I'm SURE I'll be able to find another ten miles on the day...

Although I know it's going to hurt I'm still really excited.

Wahoooooooo. I'm running a marathon in 25days.

*whimpers* while slapping on more deep heat.

www.everyclick.com/marathonliz

No comments: