Monday 19 January 2015

We lost in O/T - no superbowl for the packers this year :(

Gutted. Totally and utterly GUTTED.
We had it and then it just fluttered away in the last 5mins. Sad sad face...

But, and this is a HUGE but. I didn't go and drown my sorrows in bars of fry's peppermint creams or family sized bags of malteasers or minstrels. No, I had my bottle of water and I had a bowl of banana custard but No chocolate bars. I'm pretty darn chuffed with myself. I'm a bit hesitant to actually say it... But it looks like I'm robust enough in my operation marathon liz training plan of NCBJ to "just say no"

Always a silver lining if you look hard enough!!! Still gutted bout the NFC Championship game though :(

Oh and yesterday I ran (walked abit) 8.13 miles in 1:51.29.
When I got home I had a bath and then lost the ability to walk for the rest of the afternoon / eve. Feel fabulous today though.

Week three of sixteen here I come x

No comments: