Sunday 11 January 2015

Packers in the NFC Championship game. Perfect end to week 1 of LVM training.


Wow.

I'm exhausted. Not from my first weeks training but from the most exciting divisional round playoff game ever!!  Packers beat the Cowboys 26-21. What a game. I'm so utterly and totally full of pure happiness and currently two of my three bars of celebratory chocolate :)

So, how has my training week one of sixteen been?

Monday - 30mins run before work  plus tri club swimming Monday eve. Approx 1.3km of swimming in 37.21

Tuesday - first runcamp level 2 session. Loved it.

Wednesday - no LRR training as worked till just after 7pm.

Thursday - finally got to check out tri clubs run session up at the track. Omg,  really enjoyed it. Huw did a 5000m TT which is 12.5 laps of the track which I did in 34.15.98

Friday - REST.

Plus met the girls at the junction for the pub quiz. Didn't win but we were certainly in the mix till the very end.

Saturday - tri club swimming. Did an hilarious 10m of fly during one of the sets. I reckon I must have looked as if I was dry humping for 10m and then did an odd fly kick with one armed crawl stroke dealio for the other 15m of the length. Approx 1.5k of swimming in 50mins. Then tudor house for cream tea with Suzanne with two pots of tea each. Swimming is thristy work.

Then up to Ashtead.
Sunday - ran to the Burford Bridge Hotel to collect D&M's car.
5.73 miles in 1:13.15

And now?
Enjoying the NFL and revelling in a very successful first week of my Virgin London Marathon training.

No comments: