Monday 26 January 2015

Fab bday weekend and plenty of training :)

Best birthday weekend ever!
XX made me a packers cushion, I had a gorgeous salmon and cashew nut Thai curry for dinner round at A&J's, cream tea at tudor house museum with K&S, went for a run along Weston shore with V, Ceno's for a meal with the girls, Evans ride it sportif in Newbury, cowherds for roast with cycling tri buddies, wine round at K&S's Sunday night topped off with a lie in today. Fabulous fabulous bday weekend from Friday late afternoon to today - early afternoon. Am very happy :)

Plus within all of that celebrating of me, I also trained.

Slipped up a kerb Friday morning so didn't swim Saturday morning - bit worried about seepage from my wound but did run 5miles Saturday afternoon.  Then Sunday cycled 48k / 30miles. All around newbury - so beautiful but jeez, quite a few hills too. And today, ran 30mins this morning, got some waterproof wound dressings and swam this evening.

Geeky tri club swim training amazing news - I got my stroke count down to TWENTY ONE!!!!  I'm absolutely gob-smacked. Coach Peter delighted - as am I.

Pic is me at 30km pausing for selfie and snacks during the Evans sportif.

No comments: