Thursday 15 January 2015

Day 4 of NCBJ

Well... To be honest, there was a part of me that wondered if this was even possible? No Chocolate Bar January.

And I suppose it has only been four days, but even so, this must be the longest I've gone without even a little finger of fudge, freddo or a milkyway, let alone a mars bar or twix (favourites)  although I do have a thing for the frys peppermint creams (that's Mrs E's fault)  and of course the three bests bags ever - malteasers, minstrels and chocolate buttons.

But I've been strong and all marathon woman training focused and have abstained :)

In the immortal words of Zammo, I have just said no.

Plus I think we can all agree that I've definitely got my training mojo back.

Hoorah.
And phew - as I am starting to think "O.M.good.G. What on earth have I signed up for? Twenty six miles? Eeeeeeeeeeep" And then I whimper abit.

No comments: