Sunday 18 September 2011

Month 5 day 18

didnt bother posting last night - nothing really to say - went to work in the morning, cooking/shopping/cleaning in the afternoon then dinner party in the eve with mabes abit too much red wine. top day but not much of&h

today however i've done loads on of&h
  1. got over my hangover
  2. healthy luncheon with muts
  3. went to the gym
    • ran 8km
    • took me 70minutes
    • i burnt 650odd calories
    • then did lots of stretches
  4. signed up for my next run!
http://www.eventstolive.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=29

and to top the day off - the bike guy brought back my bike - rides like a dream. i can't wait to see how long it'll take me to cycle to sholing no limits tomorrow morning

and i'm now listening to the nfl on radio 5live sports extra and with one minute to go in the packers/panthers game - we're up 30-16. what a fab weekend.

No comments: