Monday 15 August 2011

Month 4 day 15

soooooooooo tired today...my poor body needs to get used to being a finely tuned athlete (it's not quite there yet)

went to the gym this evening.

  • 10mins cycling
  • 8 mins xtrainer
  • 3mins or so doing stretches then dan arrived.

off to the treadmill - 30minutes.

  • yet again got to 20mins and have to walk for a couple of minutes and then back to a gentle jog.
  • at this rate the GSR is going to take me at least two and a half hours.

apparently, so bernie tells me, the world reccord for 10miles is 45minutes. needless to say, i'm abit off the pace (still got the rest of august, all of september and most of october left for training. i'm hoping to get under 2 hours otherwise my running buddy bernie will be deserting me beofre we're even half way round)

then home and cooked a big pan of cauliflower cheese - i have now got at least 6 lunches for work over the next week or so.

feeling pretty good about my training.
next session with dan is 8am wednesday morning.

No comments: