Tuesday 27 August 2024

Swimming and my sore hips

It's not scientific but I'm noticing that after I've been swimming I have a different soreness to my pelvis area. Top of hips/thighs sore - this is when I wish I knew what all the muscles were called 🤔 

But I am noticing a different soreness so I guess I'm using different muscles when swimming to when running / cycling / walking 

This is obviously a good thing as it means I'm managing to re-activate more of my pre accident muscles which has got to be positive. It's just such a slow process. And then I think, actually not really because it's only in the last barely 5 months that I've been able to do more / be more active. 

I'm now even more excited about how much stronger I'll be able to get. Can I surpass where I was on the 15/7/23? 

Also fun fact
My blood sugars have gone from 84 in March 24 to 60 in August 24. In fact the exact period when I was able to start getting active again. I'm now extremely confident I'll be back to being in the pre diabetic range by Christmas. And then hopefully in the not diabetic range by early 2025 🥰

No comments: