Thursday 30 May 2019

Circuits and Lakeside

20-25mins of circuits at Wide Lane then nipped to Lakeside - 3 laps

8.41
8.48
8.47

Approx 990m - 26.16

I could have easily of swum another two or three laps but got worried about my bike and bags. Which was just as well because Ellie got out at the same time :)

Cycled home, ate pasta/chicken/pesto and salad. Yum.

I have no idea how it'll go in two weeks time at the Lakesman - what I do know is that I'm really excited and quietly confident that I'll finish within the cutoff... I guess we'll know in less than three weeks if I do!!!

Whatever happens though I will be signing up for the Outlaw full IM. 
If I get in then I will need a proper TP and I will need to follow it...

This evening though was super. Warm, sunny. 
Wide Lane was lovely, the lake was magical 


No comments: