Friday 11 January 2019

Feeling good :)

Dawn's right about me - it pretty much is all metal. Yes I need to have a level of fitness but I also need to not listen to the voice that says it's too hard, I'm tired, just stop now. That voice talks lies :)

Great HB session. 84 or 85%, only stopped / back peddaled during recovery time. Two more weeks at 144 then the Monday after my 50th I'll up it to 149 and see how that goes. I think I'll just keep doing that every three weeks instead of leaping straight into another FTP test just Incase it goes up by a lot!!

Oh and the session was 95 - 115 ish not anything much higher.

Cove for a cuppa and a butty.
Tidying, sorting.
Party stuff. 

Did my 50s exercises. 
Two weeks today I'm 50.
I've blinked and suddenly I'm turning 50. I'm sure my blog posts over the next few weeks are going to contain quite a bit of naval gazing 😉


No comments: