Saturday 29 June 2013

The Eastleigh Tri is tomorrow!

Blimey. All those months ago when I first suggested I might do the Eastleigh tri and now here we are - less than 12 hours away from my first sprint triathlon. I'm constantly pinching myself cos I really can't believe it's actually happening.

Swam approx 1300m in about 33mins - although I can't actually remember to be honest. Was a good work out, coach kirsty is desperate for me to go abit faster! Then tea and scones with Suzanne in Tudor cafe.

Luncheon while watching le tour de France, shopping then 9.7k cycle to hedge end for a bbq. Great fun. Lots of carb and sugar loading but no alcohol. Cycled home. So have done at least two thirds of the tri already today!

Sorted out my kit - will pack it all up tomorrow. And now it's bedtime. Alarm set for 5.15am I think.

No comments: