Sunday 16 June 2013

My first timed mile - 1600m

The second organised timed mile via the LRR was this morning on Southampton common just by the Hawthorne centre.
I now know that it takes me 8minutes 45.27 seconds to run a mile. It was so hard at first - like I was running through treacle - wondering if that's because I've over or under trained?
Eastleigh Tri is now just 14 days away and I'm abit concerned as to how tired I am at the moment. Am i doing too much?
Mabes Ben - as in Nevis, has taken abit more than I realised out of me.

Focus for this week
- Swimming Monday
- Run camp Tuesday
- Mabes a long bike ride Wednesday
- Fat club Thursday
- Perhaps a run after work
- Transition training Saturday morning at Fleming park then up to Ashtead.
- Polsedon Lacey 10k Sunday

- Monday 24 - possibly an open water session or tri club
- Tuesday 25 - run camp
- Wednesday 26 - 6th RR10 run
- Thurday 27 - fat club unless Muts and I do the Eastleigh aquathon
- Friady 28 - rest
- Saturday 29 - tri club then Di's bday bbq
- Sunday 30 - IT'S THE EASTLEIGH OPEN WATER TRIATHLON!!

Monday 1st July - I will mostly be strutting about wearing my finishers medal ( I hope!)

No comments: