Tuesday 25 June 2013

5 days to the Eastleigh Tri!

Eeep. I'm getting excited and abit nervous. Still abit sore from Sunday - left foot bit tender. Still can't decide about the RR10 in manor farm country park - hedge end and running sisters event.

Tri suits haven't arrived - one member of stc suggested sports bra amd running shorts would be all I needed. After run camp this eve I showered in sports bra and running shorts, pulled on top and trainers with new no need to tie laces and went for a run - shorts felt fine.

I still need to clean my bike and sort out my kit. I'd like to cut off about 5cm of wetsuit at the ankles before Sunday plus figure out how to use the gas canister and see if my pump actually works on these valves.
Got to be there by 8am - registration closes at 7.50am. Early start again - early night Saturday!

I should prob let work colleagues know it's the triathlon Sunday...

No comments: