Wednesday 1 May 2013

Now a member of LLR

17/4 joined lordshill road runners running club. 1st session we ran 400m marked out laps on the common at 5k pace with 100m slow recovery after each lap.

In 27:29.39mins I did 9x400m average time around 2:24 with 8x100m recovery approx 45secs each. So about 4.4km in just under twenty seven and a half mins.
Blimey.
Tired but well chuffed with myself!

The following week 24/4 I donned my LRR running top and took part in the first RR10 event which was in Victoria country park - 6.9km in 47:05.60

Outside of left knee was hurting by 23mins.

I am a tad worried about the duathlon next Sunday - although I reckon the running on the beach may have been the cause of my sore knee. I won't be running on shingle again - just sayin.

1 comment:

dcp said...

Just worked out what RR stands for - been wondering. So glad OF&H is back up and running. Go girl!