Sunday 5 May 2013

A civil partnership and three wonderful runs - what a fab long weekend!

Just heading home from Cornwall. Ran twice in carbis bay and then today with joey around crowan, praze n beable (not sure of spelling). Feeling great - especially as we then spent a fab couple of hours playing on the dunes at gwithian ( again - spelling). I'm now figuring out my training for the upcoming week seeing Aa it's the southsea duathlon on Sunday.

My plan -
Monday - nip into work for a few hours then open water swin early eve.
Tuesday - cycle to chandlers ford and back via some lovely scenic long route
Wednesday - the 2nd RR10 of the season - this time in stoney cross so I'm guessing it'll be a beautiful run
Thursday - fat club and another long scenic cycle ride
Friday - work away day in Victoria country park - mabes long way cycle there in the morning...
Saturday - elsie's bday in hove
Sunday - the duathlon - 5k run then 23k cycle then a 5k run.

Such a shame I have to go to work otherwise I'd be able to train alot more!

The snap is at gwithian - absolutely fantastic place - sand dunes, amazing views, huge sandy beach. Wonderful.

No comments: