Sunday 25 June 2023

I may have just finished - 10:33pm in exactly 5 weeks time xx

Crikey

So I got up today at 6:30am
Met Jenny 8am - was out for 6 hours but my bike moving time was 4:30 and I did 87km

Home by 2pm
Have lunch, made a sausage casserole for the slow cooker then off on a run via James' new pad in Woolston and a cuppa / visit

Run = 6.5km, 1 hour 

Shower, put washing on them off to Karyn and Sharons for food, drinks - B and Marcella also there. Was lovely. A good couple of hours sat in the garden drinking tea 

Just got home and now watching Elton John's Glastonbury set

Basically in 5 weeks time I'll be doing PE for all of this time. It's utterly ridiculous when you look at it this way 😂


Outlaw prep learning :

I need a new sports bra - just not comfy for 16-17hours of wearing 
Will go to M&S tomorrow 💪

Brunch bars are awesome so will def have at least 3 of them in my top box.

35 days to go
#LizzieGoesLong

No comments: