Thursday 16 March 2023

Day 27 - a Miche massage 🤗

Neck has been bothering me - I think it's because I've upped my cycling. Decided to book a Miche massage. Utterly fabulous. Also very timely as Miche able to sort out right arm muscles that were  a bit crunchy.

Last day of my 4 day mini break and I'm well into week 4 of my training 

Katherine was impressed with my packed lunch - this is my typical packed lunch when at work - it sees me though the long 12 hour shifts.


We also did a 5k time trial at the track with tri club this evening, I wanted to be 35minutes or less

I took it steady, didn't hammer it but made sure I was running at a good sustainable pace

Smashed it
34.47
Delighted. 

Basically the 4 day mini break of my week has been marvellous in terms of having a wonderful time and for my #LizzieGoesLong training.

It's a rest day tomorrow- 1st day of the 4 on work week. Let's see how days 2-4 go - so Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I'll keep you posted 😂🥳

No comments: